We are currently seeking a full-time bookkeeper to assist with various accounting duties, human resources, insurance, and fleet management. This position will be within our accounting team and will work closely with the CFO and our current accounting staff in PA & SC. A great personality, team player, strong organizational skills, and a willingness to learn are all musts. This position will be in our PA corporate office at 555 Mountain Home Road, Sinking Spring, PA
- Assist with processing of Accounts Payable, processing invoices and job cost
- Assist with setting up projects and maintaining budgets within accounting system
- Assist with HR duties/company health insurance plan
- Assist with company insurance coverage-general liability-work comp-builder risk
- Fleet management - track costs/usage/insurance for trucks & equipment
- Prepare 2290 heavy truck filing requirement
- Manage CDL driver compliance-website registrations, new hires, and random testing
- Assist project managers in understanding financial issues and performance of the projects
- Manage, reconcile, and track all project billings and change orders
- Interface with other groups inside and outside the organization including project managers, clients, vendors, sub-contractors etc.
- Participate in various functions related to the monthly close process
- Assist in maintaining Accounts Receivable
- Assist with in-house payroll processing
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree not necessary with work experience. Ability to develop competence in own area by performing structure and/or routine work. Knowledge of accounting, financial theory and financial analysis techniques required.
- Works extremely well with others, at all levels of the company, to a achieve team goals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent PC skills, Microsoft Office, and other business-related software.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment. Well organized, analytical and ability to prioritize tasks and make appropriate decisions.
- Knowledge of the construction industry and/or Spectrum software a plus.
Since the inception of The Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know Forino as a High Value and Quality Residential Builder. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder to a Construction Firm that can provide a multitude of construction services that include General Construction, Project Management, Project Development, & Property Management services.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.