Forino is looking to add a dynamic, quick-learning team player to our staff on a full-time basis. Our company is fast- moving, always evolving, and fosters a team-oriented environment. This position will report to the President and Vice-President in the Berks County area. This is a salaried position with full benefits such as paid vacation days, health insurance, employee paid dental insurance, short and long term disability, and company shirts with boot allowance. Specific tasks/requirements include:
- Guides, assigns, schedules, and supervises the work of construction staff, contractors, suppliers, and extraction workers; ensures work is completed on schedule
- Fulfill human resource needs by hiring, training, scheduling, assigning, coaching and disciplining employees; adhering to procedures and policies; recommending compensation; and communication job expectations
- Overseas the project/work sites daily by traveling to multiple sites during the course of the day, ensuring safety standards are followed and quality work is being performed in a timely matter
- Determines project requirements and procedures, and the required materials and workers based on given project specifications such as blueprints.
- Resolves problems and coordinates activities for the job through collaboration and communication with other management or technical staff and contractors
- Approve projects by gaining approvals from buyer and performing inspections at critical phases
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Through understanding of construction trades and extraction work
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze situations and identify ways to improve efficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills, with proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of materials, methods, and tools used in projects
- At least two years of related experience required
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds, traverse worksite in different types of weather and bend, climb, stretch, reach, and lean to make inspections.
Since the inception of The Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know the Forino Company as a High Value, Custom Residential Builder in Berks, Schuylkill, Lancaster, and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania in addition to Jasper and Beaufort Counties near Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Forino is proud of the accomplishment of exceeding $1.2 Billion is gross sales throughout their history, primarily from the 7,120+ homes built since we put the first shovel in the ground over 40 years ago. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration, and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder into a Full-Service Construction and Property Management Firm that can provide a multitude of construction, project management, and engineering services for large-scale new construction projects. The Property Management division at Forino has a portfolio in excess of 290 units to date. Forino has been a growing name in the multifamily apartment complex building scene throughout Pennsylvania since 2012 and continues to increase unit production volume year over year. Forino is currently planning strategic partnerships in Beaufort County, SC and the Savannah, GA markets to expand their multifamily building capabilities into these rapidly growing markets where demand far exceeds the supply of rental housing.
Contact Elaina Lengle for an application or to submit a resume 610-670-2200 x157