Since the inception of The Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know Forino as a High Value and Quality Residential Builder. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration, and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder to a Construction Firm that can provide a multitude of construction services that include: General Construction, Engineering, Project Management, Project Development, & Surveying. We are currently seeking a Diesel Mechanic to help in all duties as listed below within the Firm.
- Diagnose failures and make repairs on Construction Equipment such as cooling, intake, exhaust, lubrication, electrical, brake (air & hydraulic), suspension (air & spring), front end & alignment in the shop or in the field efficiently
- Diagnose failures and make repairs to wheels, rims, hubs, and tires
- Diagnose failures and make repairs to power train components (engine, clutch, transmission, driveline, and differentials)
- Perform cab, body, and frame repairs
- Diagnose failures and make repairs on air conditioning and hydraulic systems
- Perform other preventative maintenance as required
- Ensure OSHA, safety, and environmental regulation compliance
- Other duties as assigned by Garage Supervisor
- General Education – High School Diploma, GED, or the equivalent.
- ACE Certified (preferred, not required)
- CDL Inspection License or ability to obtain
- PA State Inspection (Class 7) and Emissions License or the ability to obtain
- Two plus years of experience
- Valid driver’s & CDL license with no restrictions
- Ability to communicate responsibly in a team environment
- Works extremely well with others, at all levels of the company, to achieve team goals
- Maintain positive relationships through courteous and respectful actions.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.