Since the inception of The Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know Forino as a High Value and Quality Residential Builder. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder to a Construction Firm that can provide a multitude of construction services that include: General Construction, Project Management, & Project Development. We are currently seeking a Diesel Mechanic to help in all duties as listed below within the Firm.
Diagnostics & Repair:
- Construction Equipment such as cooling, intake, exhaust, lubrication, electrical, brake (air & hydraulic), suspension (air & spring), front end & alignment in the shop or in the field efficiently
- Wheels, rims, hubs and tires
- Power train components (engine, clutch, transmission, drive line, and differentials)
- Air conditioning and hydraulic systems
Fabrication, Preventative Maintenance, & Service:
- Perform cab and body repairs
- Perform other preventative maintenance as required
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive and will include other duties, as assigned, at the request of management and/or Garage Supervisor.
OSHA compliances, in addition to safety and environmental regulations, must be maintained at all times.
What We Require:
- Minimum 2+ years experience with a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- ASE Certified, preferred
- CDL Inspection License, PA State Inspection (Class 7), and Emissions License, preferred or ability to obtain
- Valid driver’s with no restrictions
- Ability to communicate responsibly in a team environment
- Works extremely well with others, at all levels of the company, to a achieve team goals
- Maintain positive relationships through courteous and respectful action.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.