Forino is looking to add a dynamic, quick-learning team player to our staff on a full-time basis for the position of Business Development. Our company is fast-moving, always evolving, and fosters a team-oriented environment. This position will report to the CEO, President, and Vice-President while working mainly out of our headquarters in Sinking Spring, PA. A great personality, exceptional organization, and impeccable work ethic are a must. Specific tasks/requirements include:
- Meet with prospective clients to discuss new business and vet project feasibility.
- Attend and understand township planning meetings for new projects.
- Facilitate the creation of project proformas and present reports to the Leadership team.
- Prospect for new business through networking, luncheons, and meetings with targeted clientele.
- Act as a client liaison for active projects to ensure customer satisfaction with the Firm’s performance.
- Lead the subdivision and land development efforts on projects as directed.
- Act as a backup to the CEO, President, and Vice-president for business-critical meetings.
- Attend seminars to position the Firm as a leader in the industry and to increase regional notoriety.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in construction and construction management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a field of study pertaining to Business or Construction preferred.
- Be knowledgeable in all areas of construction, including zoning, subdivision, general construction processes, and operations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-motivated, goal-oriented construction environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for presenting formal documents, letters, and meetings with internal teams, boards, or clients.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Maintain positive relationships through courteous and respectful actions.
Since the inception of The Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know the Forino Company as a High Value, Custom Residential Builder in Berks, Schuylkill, Lancaster, and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania in addition to Jasper and Beaufort Counties near Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Forino is proud of the accomplishment of exceeding $1.2 Billion in gross sales throughout their history, primarily from the 7,120+ homes built since we put the first shovel in the ground over 40 years ago. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration, and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder into a Full-Service Construction and Property Management Firm that can provide a multitude of construction, project management, and engineering services for large-scale new construction projects. The Property Management division at Forino has a portfolio in excess of 290 units to date. Forino has been a growing name in the multifamily apartment complex building scene throughout Pennsylvania since 2012 and continues to increase unit production volume year over year. Forino is currently planning strategic partnerships in Beaufort County, SC, and the Savannah, GA markets to expand our
multifamily building capabilities into these rapidly growing markets where demand far exceeds the supply of rental housing.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.