We are looking to add a dynamic, quick-learning team player to our staff on a full-time basis at our headquarters in Sinking Spring, Pa. Our company is fast- moving, always evolving, and fosters a team-oriented environment. This position will support Executive Leadership and Office staff by possessing an incredible attention to detail, a positive attitude, strong organization skills and a willingness to help others. A great personality, tech-savvy, and impeccable work ethic are a must. Specific tasks/requirements include:
- Serve as primary contact for townships, utility companies, vendors, and subcontractors
- Create building permit documentation and organize records necessary for future reference
- Help manage office supplies and take ownership of office space necessities to keep staff working efficiently
- Update Lotus Notes database, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, and/or Word documents frequently
- Make copies, send faxes, and other general administrative tasks
- Work in conjunction with Office Manager to ensure projects are completed in timely fashion
- Track and communicate new projects to outside architects and save pertinent files on server
- Keep excellent records of project status for supervisors and sales staff
- Facilitate weekly job scheduling updates with communication out to subcontractors, vendors, and trades.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years in Administrative or Operations processing role in a construction setting preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and impeccable organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Must have a smart phone and reliable transportation to office. This is an on-location position.
Since the inception of the Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know the Forino Company as a High Value, Custom Residential Builder in Berks, Schuylkill, Lancaster, and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania in addition to Jasper and Beaufort Counties near Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Forino is proud of the accomplishment of exceeding $1.2 Billion in gross sales throughout their history, primarily from the 7,120+ homes built since we put the first shovel in the ground over 40 years ago. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration, and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder into a Full-Service Construction and Property Management Firm that can provide a multitude of construction, project management, and engineering services for large-scale new construction projects. The Property Management division at Forino has a portfolio in excess of 290 units to date. Forino has been a growing name in the multifamily apartment complex building scene throughout Pennsylvania since 2012 and continues to increase unit production volume year over year. Forino is currently planning strategic partnerships in Beaufort County, SC, and the Savannah, GA markets to expand our
multifamily building capabilities into these rapidly growing markets where demand far exceeds the supply of rental housing.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.