Since the inception of The Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know Forino as a High Value and Quality Residential Builder. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration, and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder to a Construction Firm that can provide a multitude of construction services that include: General Construction, Engineering, Project Management, Project Development, & Surveying. We are currently seeking an Operator to help in all duties as listed below within the Firm.
- Strip and Clean Concrete Forms
- Smooth and finish freshly poured concrete using float, trowel or screed
- Operate asphalt/concrete saw
- Cutting and tying of rebar
- Perform general concrete set-up and tear-down of forms
- Ensure OSHA, safety and environmental regulation compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- General Education – High School Diploma, GED or the equivalent.
- Five plus years of concrete experience preferred however willing to train
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to communicate responsibly in a team environment
- Works extremely well with others, at all levels of the company, to a achieve team goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain positive relationships through courteous and respectful action.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.