Since the inception of The Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know Forino as a High Value and Quality Residential Builder. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration, and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder to a Construction Firm that can provide a multitude of construction services that include: General Construction, Engineering, Project Management, Project Development, & Surveying. We are currently seeking an Operator to help in all duties as listed below within the Firm.
- Skillfully operate heavy equipment including but not limited to backhoes, excavators, dozers & dump trucks to complete various assigned tasks
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Performs routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking oil, water, and tires
- Other duties as assigned
- General Education – High School Diploma, GED, or the equivalent.
- Five plus years of operating experience
- Valid Driver’s & CDL license
- Works extremely well with others, at all levels of the company, to achieve team goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain positive relationships through courteous and respectful actions.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.