Since the inception of The Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know the Forino Company as a High Value, Custom Residential Builder in Berks, Schuylkill, Lancaster, and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania in addition to Jasper and Beaufort Counties near Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Forino is proud of the accomplishment of exceeding $1.2 Billion in gross sales throughout their history, primarily from the 7,120+ homes built since we put the first shovel in the ground over 40 years ago. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration, and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder into a Full-Service Construction and Property Management Firm that can provide a multitude of construction, project management, and engineering services for large-scale new construction projects. The Property Management division at Forino has a portfolio in excess of 290 units to date. Forino has been a growing name in the multifamily apartment complex building scene throughout Pennsylvania since 2012 and continues to increase unit production volume year over year. Forino is currently planning strategic partnerships in Beaufort County, SC, and the Savannah, GA markets to expand their multifamily building capabilities into these rapidly growing markets where demand far exceeds the supply of rental housing.
- Review owner created punch list created after a walk thru, Follow up with subcontractors to complete the list, perform minor carpentry and cosmetic drywall and paint touch up as needed
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using power tools and hand tools.
- Adjust kitchen cabinets and trim, or hardware as needed, change hands of appliances, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
- Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses and buildings, using paint, hand tools.
- Ensure OSHA, safety and environmental regulation compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- General Education – High School Diploma, GED or the equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of carpentry experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to communicate responsibly in a team environment
- Works extremely well with others, at all levels of the company, to achieve team goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain positive relationships through courteous and respectful action.
Please fill out an application or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org