Since the inception of The Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know the Forino Company as a High Value, Custom Residential Builder in Berks, Schuylkill, Lancaster, and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania in addition to Jasper and Beaufort Counties near Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Forino is proud of the accomplishment of exceeding $1.2 Billion in gross sales throughout their history, primarily from the 7,120+ homes built since we put the first shovel in the ground over 40 years ago. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration, and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder into a Full-Service Construction and Property Management Firm that can provide a multitude of construction, project management, and engineering services for large-scale new construction projects. The Property Management division at Forino has a portfolio in excess of 290 units to date. Forino has been a growing name in the multifamily apartment complex building scene throughout Pennsylvania since 2012 and continues to increase unit production volume year over year. Forino is currently planning strategic partnerships in Beaufort County, SC, and the Savannah, GA markets to expand their multifamily building capabilities into these rapidly growing markets where demand far exceeds the supply of rental housing.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, kitchen cabinets and trim, or hardware, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
- Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses and buildings, using paint, hand tools, and paneling. Specifically well versed in molding and trim prep and installation.
- Ensure OSHA, safety, and environmental regulation compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- General Education - High School Diploma, GED, or the equivalent.
- Five plus years of finish carpentry experience REQUIRED
- High attention to detail with exceptional craftsmanship
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to communicate responsibly in a team environment
- Works extremely well with others, at all levels of the company, to achieve team goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain positive relationships through courteous and respectful actions.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration or call 8436452250.