Since the inception of The Forino Co., L.P. in 1975, our clients have come to know the Forino Company as a High Value, Custom Residential Builder in Berks, Schuylkill, Lancaster, and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania in addition to Jasper and Beaufort Counties near Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Forino is proud of the accomplishment of exceeding $1.2 Billion in gross sales throughout their history, primarily from the 7,120+ homes built since we put the first shovel in the ground over 40 years ago. Our core philosophy has always been to maintain integrity, ingenuity, collaboration, and responsiveness. Forino has evolved from being just a Residential Home Builder into a Full-Service Construction and Property Management Firm that can provide a multitude of construction, project management, and engineering services for large-scale new construction projects. The Property Management division at Forino has a portfolio in excess of 290 units to date. Forino has been a growing name in the multifamily apartment complex building scene throughout Pennsylvania since 2012 and continues to increase unit production volume year over year. Forino is currently looking for an excellent Construction Laborer for the Jasper and Beaufort County areas.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor at an efficient pace as set forth by the Site Superintendent with little supervision
- Must consistently produce quality workmanship as judged by Firm standards
- Pickup/deliver materials or products to homes as needed
- Clean the interior or exterior of homes being built to ensure excellent presentation as requested by the Site Superintendent
- Light carpentry assistance as needed
- Ensure OSHA, safety, and environmental regulation compliance
- Ability to speak intelligently and respectfully with customers or homeowners as a proud ambassador of Forino Co., L.P in English (Bilingual a plus!)
- Other duties as assigned
- General Education – High School Diploma, GED, or the equivalent.
- Construction experience preferred however willing to train
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation required
- Ability to communicate responsibly in a team environment
- Works extremely well with others, at all levels of the company, to achieve team goals
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a regular basis
- Very trustworthy and reliable person with long-term aspirations
*This role may work well for retirees or individuals with a criminal history looking for an opportunity but must prove reliable and have a driver’s license with a reliable vehicle.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or call 8436452250.