The Forino Company, a quality, high-value new home builder in the Lowcountry, is growing, and we need your experience as a team-oriented construction professional to assist our customer service department. If you have a background in construction, a positive attitude, attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and a strong work ethic, you are the kind of person we are looking for.
- Performing pre- and post-walkthrough maintenance and punch list repairs such as adjusting cabinets and trim, doors and hardware, windows, minor finish trim repairs, and light cleaning
- Occasionally conducting homeowner orientation meetings and warranty period inspections, documenting punch lists, and resolving checklist items quickly and professionally
- Troubleshooting electrical and HVAC issues, and referring to contractors for service
- Ensuring OSHA, safety, and environmental regulation compliance
- Performing other duties as assigned including, but not limited to, supporting carpenters and project managers when workloads require
- General education — High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of carpentry skills, plumbing, electrical systems, and HVAC
- Customer service experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Works exceptionally well with others at all levels of the company to achieve team goals
Salary: $20-$22 per hour based on experience
Please apply online or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.