About the Community
Located amongst the rolling hills of Berks County, The Harvest offers 87 lots ranging from 1/2 acre to 1 ½ acres. These single-family homes offer a tight knit community feel, while still providing a feeling of a country lifestyle. This community is located in the Schuylkill Valley School District. Located in Ontelaunee Township, just off Route 61 between Reading and Hamburg, this community is convenient to Reading, Lancaster, Schuylkill County and the Lehigh Valley. Prices starting in the low $260s.
- Serene country living with large lots
- Close to Leesport Farmer’s Market
- Affordable new construction
- Move-In Ready homes available
- Turn-key financing\delivery
STANDARD NEW HOME FEATURES:
- Two-year warranty
- Bullnose drywall edge
- High baseboard trim
- Two-tone paint
- Design center session with a design center coordinator
- Open floor plan
- ManaBloc system for hot and cold water
*Builder reserves the right to modify plans, specifications and products of equal value without notice. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Not all models fit on all available lots.